By reading this koob, you will discover the principles that helped Ray Dalio become “the Steve Jobs of investing” thanks to his groundbreaking corporate management strategy.
You will also learn that:
- reality is subject to the law of cause and effect;
- probability is a decision-maker’s best friend;
- the course of evolution provides a sure path to keep your business afloat;
- ignorance and an oversized ego are obstacles to project success; and
- strong corporate culture and rational employees are the backbone of any company.
Ray Dalio is the founder of Bridgewater, one of the five most important companies in the United States, according to Fortune magazine. His company gained international renown when it successfully predicted the 2008 financial crisis. In Principles, he explores the work techniques that have helped him achieve professional success and the life principles that they are based on. By internalizing his ideas and putting them into practice, you will become a more effective decision-maker and be more likely to succeed in your projects, professional and personal alike.