By reading this koob, you will learn the power of following key financial principles in order to achieve investment success.
You will also learn that:
- reducing investment costs is essential to long-term financial success;
- maintaining a diversified portfolio maximizes financial growth;
- minimizing investment risk is crucial;
- acting on emotions is an ineffective investment strategy; and
- wealth is created by the growth and returns of major corporations.
The world of financial investing is complex. Despite its everyday relevance, trying to understand the ins and outs of the financial system can feel like learning a new language. John Bogle provides a simple roadmap for navigating financial investing, illustrating how to achieve and sustain investment success. Armed with a few common-sense financial principles, anybody can take advantage of the stock market.