By reading this koob, you will learn how to develop your financial intelligence.
You will also discover:
- how Babylon became a wealthy city;
- what habits are necessary to succeed financially and reach financial fulfillment;
- the five golden laws to increase your wealth and make your money work for you;
- how surrounding yourself with experts can increase your financial capital;
- how you need to make your own luck; and
- how financial prosperity is within everyone’s reach.
The richest man in Babylon is a series of fables set in the ancient city of Babylon. In the text, George Samuel Clason sets out his life lessons and offers a practical guide to getting rich, amassing a fortune, and making your money work for you. The book follows the curious tales of two friends, Bansir and Kobbi, and their spiritual guide, Arkad, who teaches at the Temple of Learning. The dialogues are reminiscent of those of Socrates and illustrate techniques for developing financial potential and finding happiness.