By reading this koob, you will learn that you can live a happier and more fulfilled life by freeing yourself from the burden of owning too much stuff.
You'll also discover that:
- you are not defined by what you own;
- your soul is being crushed by the weight of your belongings;
- a few easy steps can reveal a world of greatness;
- joy, creativity, and openness in your life are within reach; and
- by reducing what you own, you are opening yourself to more of life.
On a sunny Sunday afternoon, Joshua Becker, a seemingly fulfilled husband, parent, and community member, experienced an epiphany. While complaining about his annual garage cleaning, his neighbor asked him a simple question—why so much stuff? That one question led to a lifetime of self-discovery, a new path in life, and an undeniable desire to share his discovery with the world around him. What if owning things was more of a burden than a source of joy?